Juniper Networks Reports Preliminary Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Revenue: $1,120.5 million, up 15% from Q2'10 and up 2% from Q1'11
- Operating Margin: 15.3% GAAP; 21.6% non-GAAP
- GAAP Net Income Per Share: $0.21 diluted
- Non-GAAP Net Income Per Share: $0.31 diluted, up 3% from Q2'10 and down 3% from Q1'11
Other Financial Highlights
- Juniper estimates revenue for the third quarter ending September 30, 2011, to be in the range of $1.070 billion to $1.120 billion.
- Juniper estimates that its non-GAAP gross margin will be in the range of between 65% and 67% in the third quarter.
- Juniper expects its non-GAAP operating margin for the third quarter will be in the range of 19% to 21%
- Juniper estimates that its non-GAAP net income per share will range between $0.26 and $0.30 on a diluted basis, assuming a flat share count and estimated non-GAAP tax rate of 27%. The non-GAAP EPS estimate includes a dilutive impact of approximately $0.02 per share due to net interest expense from our debt.