Juniper Networks® MAG Series Junos® Pulse Gateways Converge Secure Mobile, Remote and Local Access for Small Businesses to Large Enterprises
Key Features and Benefits
The MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways achieve secure connectivity, and network and application access with significant reductions in costs through several key features:
- Application Density - The MAG Series supports SSL VPN and network access control (NAC) applications.
- Massive Scalability - Designed for use by SMBs to large enterprises, the MAG Series supports anywhere from 100 to 40,000 concurrent Junos Pulse Secure Access Service remote and mobile access users, and from 200 concurrent guest users to 60,000 NAC users.
- Personality Switching - The Junos Pulse Secure Access Service and Junos Pulse Access Control service application modules can change personality, allowing administrators to reconfigure from securing one mode of access to another.
- Cross-platform Support - SMBs and enterprises alike may allow users to access their corporate network and its resources from almost any type of mobile device - notebooks, netbooks, smartphones, tablet devices, and other mobile devices - which run nearly any type of operating system (Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS, Linux, Apple iOS, Google Android, Nokia Symbian, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and so on).
- Leverage Existing Infrastructure - The MAG Series and its application services leverage existing security infrastructure - from existing backend data stores and directories, to 802.1X switches and access points, as well as deployed Juniper Networks firewalls and security gateways - to deliver secure, identity- and role-enabled network and application access control, regardless of the user's location, saving SMBs and enterprises time, and simplifying network administration and maintenance.