Juniper IP Networking Solutions Enhance Quality of Unified Communications Experience and Increase IT Efficiencies for Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Juniper Networks® Routers, Switches and Services Gateways Receive Network Optimization Validation with Microsoft Lync
- Quality of Experience (QoE) voice, video and messaging take priority on the network as needed by the customer. By processing media using customized ASICs and dedicated packet forwarding cores, Juniper provides ultra-high performance with minimized delay and jitter. The ability to enforce bandwidth utilization assures proper resources and eliminates loss of priority packets.
- High-availability of Lync Server 2010 services through multi-homing and redundancy of network switches, routers and services gateways
- Optimized for Efficiency including auto discovery of Lync devices which enables automatic assignment of voice Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and Quality of Service (QoS) settings; and the capability to optimize media routing in support of STUN/TURN as implemented by Lync Server 2010.
- Superior security from branch firewalls that allow the direct connection of media traffic to roaming telecommuters for best QoE and efficiency; and 802.1x for authenticating devices connected to the network.
- Juniper Online Newsroom - www.juniper.net/press
- The Network Ahead blog - www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community - www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels - www.juniper.net/social