Juniper Networks to Demonstrate Security Solutions Including New "Junos Pulse" Software at RSA 2010
Juniper Networks Speaking Sessions
- Monday, March 1 at 11:30 a.m. PST: Stephen Hanna, distinguished engineer at Juniper Networks will present a session titled, "Coordinated Security: A New Paradigm" at the Trusted Computing Group Workshop in the Orange Room #304/306.
- Monday, March 1 at 2:00 p.m. PST: Lisa Lorenzin, principal solutions architect at Juniper Networks will present a session titled, "Making TNC Work For You" at the Trusted Computing Group Workshop in the Orange Room #304/306.
- Thursday, March 4 at 10:40 a.m. PST: Bob Dix, vice president, Government Affairs and Critical Infrastructure Protection at Juniper Networks will be participating on a panel titled, "National Public - Private Cybersecurity Initiatives" in the Green Room #131. This panel of senior government and industry experts will address continuing and new national public-private cyber security initiatives.
Juniper Networks Partner Activities at RSA
- TCG Member Hirsch Electronics Booth #856: Hirsch Electronics will host a technology preview demonstration of physical access control / network access control (PAC/NAC) convergence based on open standards from TNC. Intelligent, responsive security decisions are enabled by coordination between Hirsch's Velocity Security Management System, acting as a MAP client to publish information on user badge access, and the Juniper Networks IC Series UAC Appliance, acting as policy management server and MAP server.
- TCG Member Lumeta Booth #917: Lumeta will host a demonstration of the Trusted Network Connect (TNC) network security architecture. This demo will highlight data center security and data leak prevention, incorporating Lumeta's IPsonar MAP (Metadata Access Point) client that publishes information on data leaks, Juniper Networks IC Series UAC Appliance, the policy management server at the heart of Juniper Networks Unified Access Control, as a policy decision point for user authentication, endpoint health checking and provisioning, and a MAP server as a central clearinghouse for information on endpoints.
- WebSense Booth #1129: WebSense will highlight the solution interoperability between the Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateway and WebSense Web Security Gateway and Data Security Solutions in their presentation theatre and on the show floor at 3:50 p.m. PST on both March 2 and March 3.
- Juniper Online Newsroom - www.juniper.net/press
- Juniper's Social Media Properties
- Twitter (www.twitter.com/junipernetworks)
- Facebook (www.facebook.com/junipernetworks)
- YouTube (www.youtube.com/junipernetworks)
- Flickr (www.flickr.com/junipernetworks)
- SlideShare (www.slideshare.com/junipernetworks)
- Juniper.Net Community (www.juniper.net/community)