Juniper and Nokia Siemens Networks Introduce New Security Solutions for Fixed and Mobile Networks
Certified Security Solutions Protect Network Infrastructures and Subscriber Data from Unauthorized Access and Network Attacks
- The Mobile Packet Core Security Solution protects from unauthorized access, manipulation attacks and theft from untrusted networks in a cost-efficient way. This solution provides service providers with the ability to integrate value-added services, such as Internet access, video delivery, and push-to-talk without compromising security.
- The Subscriber Data Management Security Solution is a pre-configured solution that protects infrastructures against IP-based attacks, while eliminating theft or manipulation of subscriber data. By enabling service providers to centrally manage their security platforms and protect components against unauthorized access, this solution ensures the reliability and availability of revenue-generating services. Core to the success of this solution is the fulfilment of carrier-grade failover times and high availability.
- The Security-as-a-Service Solution enables network operators to capitalize on new revenue streams and increase customer retention by offering security services on top of communication services. This solution can uniquely address the needs of small and mid-sized enterprise customers that do not have in-house expertise and resources to manage their own security solutions and need to optimize OPEX by outsourcing security operations. This solution includes firewall, intrusion detection and IPSec VPN services for secure email and Internet access as well as secure remote login and site-to-site connectivity.
- The Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Solution analyzes and manages disparate sets of surveillance and log data - network behavior, security events, vulnerability profiles and threat information - to efficiently manage networks from a single console. It also automates security processes, log management, workflows, reporting and compliance handling, and provides powerful tools for incident management, forensic analysis and detection of abnormal network behavior. SIEM is the core component of Nokia Siemens Networks Security Operation Center (SOC) solution.
- Juniper at Mobile World Congress - www.juniper.net/mwcpressroom
- The Network Ahead blog - www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community - www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels - www.juniper.net/social