Juniper Networks Expands Mobility Partnerships, Introduces Junos Ready Software Portfolio
New Software and Solutions Will Enable Mobile Operators to Deploy, Secure and Monetize Mobile Broadband Services
- IBM - As part of its participation in the IBM Service Provider Delivery Environment framework partner initiative, Juniper and IBM developed an integrated service delivery platform and networking solution based on applications built with Junos Space. The joint solution will include hardware and software for the telecommunications industry that will enable real-time feedback between applications, users, and the network, bridging the application and network domains for fixed and mobile operators.
- Ankeena Networks - As part of the Juniper Media Flow solution announced today, Juniper will utilize Ankeena's Media Flow Director software. Media Flow Director is a comprehensive and sophisticated new media delivery software that enables a TV-like online viewing experience at massive scale, while reducing overall infrastructure costs by efficiently caching and delivering content closer to the end user.
- Webroot - As part of the Juniper Mobile Secure solution announced today, Juniper will offer customers optional protection against malware from Internet security leader Webroot. Juniper will seamlessly integrate Webroot's detection engine into Junos Pulse to enable customers to restrict access to corporate data and applications when security threats are detected, and to automatically eradicate threats so that mobile employees can stay connected and productive.
- Feeva Technology - Announced last month, Feeva, the innovator in Addressable Digital Advertising solutions for online content and advertising, is using the Junos SDK to integrate its MediaEnablerTM solution with Junos software for use with Juniper's router portfolio. This approach will provide high performance and scale for both broadband and mobile service providers alike, enabling them to leverage their existing assets to deliver a range of audience intelligence and Real-Time Market Segmentation services that create value for the online advertising ecosystem.
- Triveni Digital - Announced last spring for Junos, Triveni StreamScope® provides comprehensive monitoring of IP encapsulated video streams including MPEG and MDI analysis for both mobile and fixed networks. Triveni Digital used Junos SDK to integrate StreamScope with Junos software, yielding StreamScope eRM, an integrated video monitoring and analysis application specifically to run on Junos and Juniper's MX 3D Series routers.
- Telchemy - Announced last summer for Junos, Telchemy ePM will provide comprehensive multi-layer performance measurement and analysis of IP voice and data services for both mobile and fixed networks. Telchemy is a leading provider of IP and VoIP and video performance monitoring technology that is using the Junos SDK to integrate their DVQattest technology with Junos software for use with Juniper router portfolio, including Juniper's MX 3D Series.
- Aviat Networks - Formerly known as Harris Stratex Networks, Aviat Networks is the leader in advanced wireless IP network migration, preparing the way to the 4G/LTE future. Announced last fall, Aviat developed a wireless services gateway platform, extending its customers' mobile systems to 4G and beyond using Junos SDK. Aviat is using Junos SDK to integrate its wireless service gateway functionality directly on top of Junos software, providing a field-proven routing technology for its new IP core that seamlessly provides reliable, high-speed multimedia services to mobile consumers.
- Nokia Siemens Networks - Juniper today announced that Nokia Siemens Networks has certified four new security solutions that integrate Juniper products for mobile and fixed networks. These include the Mobile Packet Core Security Solution, which protects the mobile packet core from unauthorized access, manipulation attacks and theft from untrusted networks in a cost-efficient way. This solution provides service providers with the ability to integrate value-added services, such as Internet access, video delivery, and push-to-talk without compromising security.
- DragonWave - Juniper and DragonWave have validated DragonWave's next generation Ethernet microwave system (Horizontal Compact) for interoperability with Juniper's BX Multi-Access Gateway. This extends Juniper's BX footprint to address packet microwave in the backhaul.
- Juniper at Mobile World Congress - www.juniper.net/mwcpressroom
- The Network Ahead blog - www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community - www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper's Social Channels - www.juniper.net/social