Juniper Networks Delivers Security at Massive Scale for Cloud Services, Mega Data Centers
Cloud-Ready Data Center Initiative Offers Pragmatic Solutions to Simplify, Share and Secure Infrastructure
- Virtualized Security Services: New enhancements to the industry's most scalable set of security services, available on Juniper's SRX Series, that provide application-aware and identity-aware policy enforcement for cloud services:
- AppSecure: A new suite of tools designed to provide visibility and control over access to applications running in cloud-ready data centers, including an AppDOS service that protects cloud users from the growing threat of botnet-based denial-of-service attacks:
- Coordinated Threat Control: Integrates user identity and knowledge of the application into security policies, enabling more granular control over application flows in the cloud:
- Virtual Server Security: Sets policies across virtual and physical machines across the network, through a partnership with Altor Networks, whose product integrates with Juniper's SRX Series, Juniper's Network and Security Manager (NSM) and Juniper's Security Threat Response Manager (STRM): and
- More Sessions: Support for 10 million concurrent sessions on the SRX 5800 - 2.5 times more than last year.
- Doubling Density: Double the 10GbE density and connection capacity.
- In-Service Software Upgrades: Easy upgrades that minimize downtime of cloud infrastructure and enhance reliability of cloud services.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: New support for Citrix and VMware VDI, available on Juniper's SA Series Appliances, providing cloud users with seamless single-sign-on access to virtual desktops via SSL VPN.
- MX 3D routers with 3D Scaling: New products that will deliver two to four times the capacity of competitors**** while enabling dynamic control, open application platforms and revolutionary economics for delivering cloud services at massive scale.
- Junos Space network application platform: New software that enables developers to simplify network operations, automate support and accelerate service delivery.
- Junos Pulse integrated network client: New unified client that will provide location-aware, identity-aware and device-verified access to cloud services, mitigating security threats and improving the user experience on PCs and mobile phones.
Launch Details and Link
- Launch Site - www.thenewnetworkishere.com
- Launch Simulcast - www.thenewnetworkishere.com/simulcast
- Online Newsroom - www.juniper.net/press