Juniper Networks Announces Industry's Only Adaptive Threat Management Solutions to Deliver Intelligent Security and Performance Across the Distributed Enterprise
First Dynamic Security Infrastructure to be Both Identity and Application Aware
- With the WX Client, Juniper can deliver an order of magnitude performance improvement at half the cost of competitive solutions. Optionally integrated with Juniper's SA SSL VPN, Juniper is delivering the industry's only identity-enabled WAN acceleration client.
- With the industry's only coordinated enterprise-wide access control offering via Juniper's UAC and SA SSL VPN, Juniper can dynamically provision seamlessly integrated anti-spyware and anti-malware software to endpoint devices across the LAN and WAN, making it more effective at blocking, detecting and removing spyware threats than competitive solutions.
- With the industry's fastest IPS at 30Gbps and the most extensive portfolio including standalone IDP Series Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances and fully integrated SRX Series Services Gateways, Juniper delivers unmatched integrated security.
Demand More Intelligent Security and Performance
- Identity-Based Security and WAN Acceleration: Application acceleration is particularly important for a more distributed enterprise where mission-critical applications must be securely and efficiently delivered without delay. The WX Client automatically downloads and launches upon starting a Network Connect SSL VPN session, so users transparently start receiving the benefits of application acceleration immediately, tailored and based on their identity. Scenarios commonly seen in networks can achieve an average of 9X performance improvement for company-based web applications and an average of 12X improvement in file transfer time network-wide.
- Dynamically Provisioned Anti-Spyware and Anti-Malware: Juniper's anti-spyware and anti-malware solution is a license available on SA SSL VPN version 6.5 and UAC 3.1 software releases, which enables the delivery of the industry's first access control solution to dynamically provision anti-spyware and anti-malware software to endpoint devices regardless of the user or location. Independently validated as having the world's most scalable and deployed SSL VPN technology - up to 10,000 concurrent user sessions on a single box, Juniper delivers the performance and flexibility businesses require to consistently enforce global policies for any user or role, including employees, contractors, partners and offshore users wherever they are located. Juniper also offers application-aware policy enforcement and broadened support for mobile devices, as well as robust endpoint assessment.
- Identity-Based, Application-Specific Enforcement with Visibility and Control: Juniper is also offering the industry's first access control solution to support full Layer 2-7 role-based policy enforcement. With new IPS technology integrated with SA SSL VPN and UAC, Juniper is the first to deliver role-based application policy enforcement with 'follow-me' user access policies and application usage. This allows companies to enable IPS at all locations to detect and stop application misuse and sophisticated attacks before damage occurs, effectively eliminating security breaches before they happen.