Juniper Networks to Demonstrate High-Performance Networking Solutions at Interop Las Vegas
Juniper Networks Speaking Sessions
- Monday, May 18 at 8:30 a.m. PT: Denzil Wessels, technical marketing manager, will participate in the NAC Day full day seminar
- Wednesday, May 20 at 9:10 a.m. PT: David Yen, executive vice president and general manager, Data Center Business Group, will participate in a keynote panel on "Reinventing the Data Center"
- Wednesday, May 20 at 10:15 a.m. PT: Tim Richards, director of product management and technical marketing for WAN Acceleration, will participate in the session titled, "How Networks Can Assist Application Delivery"
- Wednesday, May 20 at 11:30 a.m. PT: Alex Gray, senior vice president and general manager, Branch Solutions Business Unit, will participate in the session titled, "What's Wrong with the WAN Firewall?"
- Wednesday, May 20 at 11:30 a.m. PT: Brad Minnis, director of Environmental, Health, Safety and Security, will Green Data Center: Your Playbook of Eco-Strategies for Today and Tomorrow"
- Wednesday, May 20 at 2:00 p.m. PT: Steve Hanna, distinguished engineer will participate in the session titled, "Network Access Control - Is It Ready For Prime Time?"
- Thursday, May 21 at 10:15 a.m. PT: Amir Khan, senior director product line management, will participate in the session titled, "Is Routing Undergoing a Mid-Life Crisis?"
Juniper Networks Partner Activities at Interop Las Vegas:
- BreakingPoint Demo at Juniper Booth #2011: BreakingPoint will conduct a live demonstration including intrusion prevention systems (IPS) and firewall testing using blended application traffic and live security attacks of Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways for the branch including the SRX650.
- Ixia Booth #1813: Ixia will conduct a live demonstration and firewall testing with Juniper Networks SRX5800 Services Gateway.
- Trusted Computing Group Booth #869: Juniper will demonstrate comprehensive, standards-based access control with differentiated privileges based on user authentication and endpoint integrity, with both port-based and network-based enforcement, featuring the ability to automatically remediate non-compliant endpoints.