Juniper Networks and Net One Systems Publish IPsphere Solution to TM Forum Community
Companies Offer IPsphere Software to Over 700 TM Forum Members To Advance Standards-based IP Services Framework
- Service providers in the TM Forum have access to a validated suite set of IPsphere capabilities for evaluating and participating in IPsphere prototyping and field trials and for assessing their own readiness for commercial deployment.
- All Forum users can download, improve and customize the Net One Systems IPsphere SMS source code and documentation in any number of ways - incremental improvements and fixes can also be contributed back to the TM Forum community.
- The Net One Systems SMS has been tested and validated with Juniper Networks APIs, ensuring that the network can both publish and invoke service capabilities requested by an IPsphere transaction.
- The IPsphere solution suite can be tested with virtually any use case or service deployment scenario, fostering broader industry applicability.
- An integrated solution that embraces the use of standards-based network-to-service layer interfaces via the Juniper Session and Resource Control (SRC) portfolio working in conjunction with high performance JUNOS-based routing platforms.
- Net One Systems IPsphere Service Management (SMS) software, featuring SMS Child, SMS Publisher, 3rd Party API capabilities, and interfaces to the SRC; Net One Systems overall application development and systems integration expertise in both the network and service layers.