Telstra and Juniper Networks Deliver First Multi-Site Field Implementation of TM Forum's IPsphere Framework
- A unique multi-site deployment in Sydney and Melbourne, enabling Telstra to test and validate any IPsphere use case that supports the AAN initiative.
- A validation of the Juniper Networks IPsphere-ready "S5" interface; based on the SRC portfolio leadership in delivering standards-based application-to-network interfaces, S5 enables direct interaction between the SRC and an IPsphere environment for advanced service control.
- IPsphere Service Management System (SMS) software developed by Juniper Networks Open IP Service Creation Program (OSCP) partner, Net One Systems. Juniper's unique OSCP program enabled rapid customization and integration of the Net One Systems software with Juniper Networks infrastructure.
- IPsphere-ready control and data plane interfaces to other participating service providers to create a true global federation of providers.
- A low-touch API driven model for content partnerships, which allows content providers to collaborate with IPsphere partners - and leverage premium bandwidth for competitive differentiation.