Independent Test Validates Simplicity of Juniper Networks MPLS Plug-and-Play Solution
Isocore's Comprehensive Testing Confirms Effectiveness of Juniper's Automated, Cost-effective Solution for Deploying Large Carrier Ethernet Networks
- MPLS Plug-and-Play successfully established the support of error-resilient configurations on both edge and core routers used in the test;
- Successful demonstration of commit and operation scripts to automate configurations and diagnose failures in the network;
- Faultless discovery and operation of Ethernet Unnumbered Interfaces within IGP, BGP and MPLS networks.
Webinar: Removing the Complexity in IP/MPLS Networks Using MPLS Plug-and-Play
- Kireeti Kompella, PhD, Juniper Fellow, former co-chair of the IETF CCAMP Working Group and author of several Internet Drafts and RFCs in the areas of CCAMP, IS-IS, L2VPN, MPLS, OSPF and TE;
- Ray Mota, PhD, Chief Research Officer, Synergy Research Group;
- Bijan Jabbari, PhD, president of Isocore.