Juniper Networks Showcases High-Performance Network Infrastructure at Interop Las Vegas
Product Demonstrations, Speaking Engagements and Partner Activities Highlight Why Customers Leverage Juniper Networks to Fuel their High-Performance Businesses
- Sunday, May 20 at 11:30 a.m. PT (Breakers F): Michael Banic, senior director of product management, will give a presentation at the Interop Data Summit titled, "Data Center Initiatives for the Real-Time Enterprise."
- Tuesday, May 22 at 11:30 a.m. PT (Breakers F): Michael Banic, senior director of product management, will participate on a panel titled, "Optimizing the Network for Branch Efficiency."
- Wednesday, May 23 at 3:30 p.m. PT (Lagoon F): Karthik Krishnan, senior product line manager, will participate on a panel titled, "The Truth about NAC.
- Wednesday, May 23 at 12:15 p.m. PT: Karthik Krishnan, senior product line manager, will give a presentation titled, "Beyond Layered Services."
- Thursday, May 24 at 8:00 a.m. PT (Breakers F): Michael Peachey, product line manager, will participate on a panel titled, "Connecting Islands of Enterprise VoIP."
Juniper Booth #539 – Solutions for High-Performance Businesses
- Enterprise Routing: J-series Service routers
- Security: Integrated Security Gateway with Intrusion Detection and Prevention (ISG with IDP) firewall/VPN and intrusion prevention platforms, Security Services Gateway (SSG) as unified threat management (UTM) devices, Secure Access SSL VPN appliances, and Unified Access Control (UAC)
- Application Performance: DX application acceleration and load balancing platform and WX appliances for managed WAN acceleration solutions