Juniper Networks Facilitates Multiplay Service Deployment with Expansion of Open IP Service Creation Program
New Partners and Session and Resource Control Solutions Highlight Continued Industry Momentum
- Acme Packet: Testing underway to couple Net-Net session border controller with Juniper Networks Session and Resource Control Portfolio to deliver assured quality for VoIP/IMS applications, as well as uniform management across IMS and non-IMS applications, using standards-based interfaces such as DIAMETER.
- BitBand Technologies: Proof-of-concept offering delivers admission control functionality for Video-on-Demand Services via SOAP/XML signaling between the video servers and the Juniper policy platform.
- Ellacoya Networks: Joint solution delivers session and quota-based bandwidth management and service optimization at both the application and subscriber levels. Exent Technologies: Solution enables dynamic, application-driven high-speed game delivery and game play for broadband subscribers.
- Intelliden, Inc.: Joint Dynamic Network Automation (DNA) under development is intended to be an advanced policy management solution that can intelligently and dynamically coordinate applications and network resources to provide service assurance for IPTV and other resource-intensive applications.
- SeaChange International: Integrated functionality delivers admission control and resource allocation for Video-on-Demand services via SOAP/XML interface.
- Tropos: Proof-of-concept offering enables scalable subscriber and bandwidth management for secure, multi-service metro Wi-Fi networks