Juniper Networks Demonstrates Multivendor Ethernet Interoperability at Carrier Ethernet World Congress
Demonstrates Interoperability of Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Specifications for Multiplay and Business Ethernet Services
- User-Network Interface (UNI) Type 1 services - E-Line (point-to-point) and E-LAN (multipoint) business applications. The event demonstrated a massive test bed of the MEF 10 architecture.
- Ethernet scalability techniques include Link Aggregation and Q-in-Q VLAN stacking.
- Strict Quality of Service (QoS) - specifically including MPLS Differentiated Services Traffic Engineering (DiffServ-TE).
- Fault Management using MPLS Operations, Administration and Management (OAM) methods.
- Ethernet Bandwidth Profile Definition.