Juniper Networks Chairman and CEO Scott Kriens to Deliver Keynote at Interop New York
Company to Showcase Solutions for Application Acceleration and Secure Networking; Selected as Official Provider of Network Firewall and Intrusion Prevention Technology to Secure Show Network
Juniper Networks Exhibits
- Unified Access Control (UAC) solution - Showcasing Juniper's superior answer to network access control, including the latest features for its Infranet Controller (IC);
- Secure Branch and Data Center - Showcasing the Juniper Networks Secure Services Gateways (SSG) and DX application acceleration platforms demonstrating Unified Threat Management (UTM) functionality and application delivery, respectively. In addition, the company will highlight its WX WAN optimization platforms, as well as the J-series Services Routers;
- Remote Access - Showcasing Juniper Networks' market-leading SSL VPN platform for remote employee, partner and customer access;
- Financial Services Solutions - Juniper personnel will deliver a presentation around the company's integrated solution offerings for financial services organizations using real-world case studies as examples;
- State and Local Government Solutions - Juniper personnel will present the company's integrated solution offerings for the government sector.
- Tuesday, September 19 at 11:15 a.m. ET - Gregory Lebovitz, technical director and solutions architect, will present on "VoIP Security";
- Tuesday, September 19 at 3:30 p.m. ET - Denzil Wessels, technical marketing manager, and Steve Hanna, distinguished engineer, will participate on the "NAC Expert Panel," discussing the technical issues behind network access control;
- Wednesday, September 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET - Michael Banic, senior director of product management, will present "Data Center Networking: Connectivity Strategies";
- Thursday, September 21 at 1:30 p.m. ET - Gregory Lebovitz, technical director and solutions architect, will present on "How to Build Bulletproof Networks for Converged Services";
- Thursday, September 21 at 1:30 p.m. ET - Chris Spain, senior director, enterprise products and solutions, will present on "The Firewall: What's Next for this All-Important Security Tool?";
- Friday, September 22 at 8:30 a.m. ET - Bruno Rijsman, distinguished engineer, will present an all-day workshop on "Layer 3 and Layer 2 MPLS VPNs."
Press and Analyst Meetings
- Amy Lee at (408) 936-4259 or email@example.com,
- Jay Nichols at (415) 392-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Lisa Eskey at (408) 395-5500 or email@example.com.
- Erin Lawrence at (408) 936-4188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.