Juniper Networks Delivers the Next-Generation Multiservice Edge
New M120 Provides Enhanced Features and Functionality to Support Converged IP Services with High Performance, Quality, Reliability and Scale
- Scalable Multiservice Edge - Optimized for smaller to medium-sized points of presence (POPs) and central offices;
- Small and Medium Core Networks - Ideal for Internet peering and route reflector applications, delivering sophisticated routing capabilities with multiple 10 Gigabit links;
- Collapsed POP Router - Capable of providing both edge services and backbone routing on a single platform with both 10 Gigabit uplinks and a wide range of customer-facing interfaces;
- Ethernet Aggregation at the Multiservice Edge - Includes support for up to 128 Gigabit Ethernet subscriber ports, two 10 GB uplinks, and full support for Ethernet, VPLS, MPLS, IP, Frame Relay and ATM VPNs;
- Large Enterprises - Provides a powerful WAN gateway solution for large enterprises and data centers. Offers support for Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPNs, including enterprise MPLS and VPLS with the advanced Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities required to support voice, video and a variety of data services.