Juniper Networks Delivers New WAN Reporting and Visibility Tools for Managed Service Providers
First to Offer Trend and Resource Reporting for Application Usage
Operationalize Large Deployments
- User Access Control: Customizable user roles and role-based views allow MSPs and large enterprises to assign tiered access privileges. This provides granular access control to WX reports and device configuration functions for various users. User roles define which configurations and which devices the user can access.
- Support for Network Address Translation (NAT): Allows MSPs to manage WX/WXC devices deployed within a customer's private IP address space while maintaining the WX CMS management platform in their own management network. All WAN reporting and WX/WXC configuration management features are tightly integrated with user access control and role-based views.
- Device Configuration Publishing: WX CMS administrators can define access control and publishing rights to distinct device configuration for a single or multiple user groups.
- Remote AAA support for Microsoft Active Directory schema: Supports the Microsoft Active Directory schema for remote authentication and authorization, enabling administrators to use LDAP authorizations to enforce WX CMS software access privileges.
Automate Critical Management Functions
Optimize Network Resources via New Reporting and Planning Tools
- Automatic report scheduling and distribution via email: The WX CMS software allows MSPs to offer the incremental service of automatically publishing and distributing any combination of 36 different summary, performance, and trend reports via email as a PDF on a recurring or one-time basis.
- Application Acceleration Summary Report: This new report brings together all application acceleration metrics for traffic between two locations and provides an overview of compression, caching, TCP acceleration, and application-specific acceleration results provided by the WX/WXC platforms.
- Trend reports: Support for trend reports allows both MSPs and enterprises to proactively manage precious WAN resources by enabling capacity planning.