Juniper Networks Delivers Enhancements to Increase Operational Efficiencies in Advanced Multiservice Networks
Continued Innovation Improves Network Operations and Enables Efficient, Cost-effective IPTV Deployments
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP) integration and a policy-based volume tracking application for the SDX-300 Service Delivery Platform, which automates threat mitigation and increases network control;
- In-service Update feature for the E-series Broadband Services Router, which enables non-disruptive software updates for maximum network availability;
- Flow Mirroring support for Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on the E-series, which enhances troubleshooting operations and addresses regulatory compliance;
- Link Aggregation support for Ethernet interfaces on the E-series, which provides high network availability during both planned and unplanned network outages;
- Firewall Filters for J-Web, a web-based management system, which controls access to Juniper devices, therefore increasing network security;
- Extended data export capabilities for the JUNOScope IP Services Manager for ensuring seamless integration with OSS and NMS systems.