Juniper Networks Showcases Secure and Assured Networking Solutions at RSA Conference
Demonstrations Highlight Intrusion Prevention, SSL VPN Remote Access, Secure Services Gateways and Unified Access Control; Partners to Demonstrate Managed Security Services
- Juniper's Intrusion Prevention and Detection (IDP) technology in purpose-built, high-performance integrated security gateways and stand-alone IDP devices that provide best-in-class attack coverage against worms, trojans, spyware, keyloggers and other malware;
- Juniper's Infranet Controllers that highlight easy-to-deploy and cost-effective LAN access control;
- Juniper's Secure Access SSL VPNs that provide market-leading employee and partner remote access;
- Juniper's Secure Services Gateways to highlight integrated security and routing with industry-leading performance to broadband connected branch offices; and
- Juniper's Wireless LAN Security solution that highlights standards-based 802.1x, RADIUS, WPA2 integration into any network using Steel-Belted Radius and leading two-factor authentication technology.
- February 13 at 11:45 a.m. PT (Trusted Computing Group Seminar): Steve Hanna, distinguished engineer at Juniper Networks, will present on "Trusted Network Connect: Open Standards for Endpoint Integrity";
- February 15 at 2:00 p.m. PT (RSA Session: STA-201): Ron Bonica, engineer and Ross Callon, distinguished engineer at Juniper Networks, will present "Operational Security Requirements for IP Network Infrastructure"; and
- February 17 at 10:05 a.m. PT (RSA Session: GOV-402): Alan Bavosa, senior product line manager for Juniper Networks, will present "Federal Agency IPv6 Transition Challenges and Potential Solutions."