Juniper Networks, Inc. Reports Q405 and Year End 2005 Financial Results
2005 Net Revenue up 54% to $2.06B; 2005 GAAP EPS up 136% to $0.59 ; and 2005 Non-GAAP EPS up 64% to $0.72, from 2004
- Highlights include new products and features to strengthen support for the cost-effective deployment of assured Triple Play services, such as IPTV, over a converged network infrastructure. These include the E320 Broadband Services Router, the industry's highest capacity broadband router and new features such as Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation for the E320, and SDX Network Resource Manger for the E-, M- and T-series routers.
- Juniper remained at the forefront of performance delivery with the introduction of the new OC-768c interface module for the T-series, the fastest optical interface available today.
- Juniper continued to innovate in the security arena with the introduction of its Unified Access Control solution, incorporating the Infranet Controller appliance and Infranet Agent. Numerous industry partners voiced their support for the most comprehensive access control solution on the market that allows customers to leverage existing infrastructure. The solution uses a combination of identity-based policy and endpoint intelligence to give enterprises real-time visibility and policy control throughout the network.
- The company also announced the availability of the ISG 1000 and 2000 with Intrusion Detection and Prevention, which integrates best-in-class security for comprehensive delivery and threat control. The company witnessed significant momentum for the product with customers such as AvantGo(R), a mobile Internet service of iAnywhere; ProBusiness, a division of ADP National Account Services and Yakult, one of the largest food distributors in Korea.
- Additionally, Juniper continued its SSL VPN leadership with introductions of 4 new hardware platforms, the SA 700, 2000, 4000 and 6000 appliances that provide enterprises with enhanced delivery and threat control with high performance.
- The result of this innovation is the continued market share momentum Juniper enjoyed throughout 2005. Juniper is positioned in the leaders quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for all of the security segments in which it competes, including Firewall, IPSec VPN, SSL VPN and IPS. In addition, Juniper earned the number two slot in the High End Enterprise Router market with more than 25 per cent share according to Synergy Research Group. Juniper also retained its nearly one third market share and its number two position in the overall Service Provider Routing market with more than 30 per cent share in the Core, Edge & Broadband subcategories.