NetScreen SSL VPN General Manager and Government, Healthcare and Education Customers to Present at RSA Conference 2004
NetScreen to Demonstrate Next-Generation SSL VPN with Secure Access Management Enforcement Capabilities in RSA Security’s Partner Pavilion
- Feb. 24 at 10:15 a.m. PST (Session: GOV-103): Aaron Goff, security manager for IT Services, State of Kansas, Johnson County, will present “New Government Solutions for Remote Access”;
- Feb. 25 at 11:15 a.m. PST (Session: ASEC-204): Douglas Torre, director of networking and technical services, Catholic Health System, will present “Easy, Fast, Secure Remote Access with Regulatory Compliance”;
- Feb. 26 at 11:15 a.m. PST (Session: IMP-304): Julio Velasquez, director of information technology, Somerset Area School District, will present “Implementing a Decade’s Worth of Technology Update in a Quarter”;
- Feb. 27 at 10:00 a.m. PST (Session: NEW-403): Krishna ‘Kittu’ Kolluri, general manager, NetScreen’s secure access products, will present “Application Security Gateways for Access and Collaboration”; and
- Feb. 27 at 10:00 a.m. PST (Session: IMP-403): Aaron Goff, information technology services security manager for Johnson County, will present “An Implementation of County-Wide Security and Access”.