NetScreen Introduces Unified Policy and Configuration Management Product for Globally Distributed SSL VPNs
- System Dashboard - generates detailed network utilization and performance information with capacity utilization graphs and system-wide metrics shown per device or per cluster and updated in real time. A “snapshot” feature also allows system configuration archiving.
- Push Configuration - propagates information from one cluster to another cluster(s) in the network.
- Backup and Restore - saves local backups of system/user configurations.
- Customizable Filtering of Log/Monitoring Data - provides rich filtering and formatting of the system logs that can be categorized as event logs, user access logs or administration access logs.
- Minimum Downtime Upgrade of a Cluster - executes a continuous cluster-wide upgrade, while keeping at least one node in service the entire time.
- Deterministic Cluster Recovery - assigns ranks to cluster nodes so in the event of a disruption in member communication an automated recovery process will resolve configuration conflicts by ensuring that the node with the highest rank propagates the correct cluster state.