Juniper Networks Participates in Supercomm 2003
Showcases Solutions for Transforming the Business of Networking - Features the Model for Integrated Network Transformation, J-Protect Security Solution, Assured Experience for Streaming Media Demonstration with Microsoft
Broadband Content Delivery Forum Exhibit Area - Booth #10327 Hall C>
- Topic: Transforming the Business of Networking
- Speaker: Christopher Bridge, Senior Manager, Cable Marketing
- Timing: June 3rd at 2:30 p.m.
June 4th at 11:00 a.m.
MPLS Forum - Booth #10315, Hall C
Telecommunications Magazine and Supercomm 2003 10 Hottest Technologies Pavillion
Supercomm 2003 Conference
- Title: Services Migration at the Network Edge
- Panelists: Jeff White, Senior Director, Bell South
Bruce Eisen, Vice President, CinemaNow
Greg Crosby, Vice President Marketing, McCleod USA
Frank Dzubeck, President and CEO, Com Net Architect
- Timing: Session W49F, Wednesday 2:15 P.M. - 3:45p.m.