Juniper Networks and Lucent Technologies Announce Partnership to Deliver Unified Solutions for Service Providers
Partnership Includes Market-Ready Solutions and Ongoing Development Plans to Help Service Providers Leverage and Transform Their Networks
- IP VPN (available now) - a cost-effective solution based on existing products that enables service providers to offer a full range of VPN services over a common IP/MPLS core network.
- Multiservice Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Core (available Q1 2004) - a clear and cost-effective solution to grow ATM/Frame Relay revenues and add IP services onto a converged IP/MPLS core.
- IP Centrex (available now) - a solution that enables service providers to deliver business-quality IP Centrex services to thousands of enterprises over a flexible, cost-effective, packet-based network.
- Enhanced DSL (available now) - a scalable, efficient, enhanced services xDSL solution that will enable service providers to address mass-market xDSL service rollout.
- Optical Edge (under joint development) - a solution designed to help expand the enterprise market for high-value Ethernet services over existing service provider networks.