NTT Communications Deploys Juniper Networks in NTT/Verio Global IP Network
T-Series Platform Enables New Revenue-Generating Services
- Global IP Network Transit Service - a key requirement for real-time applications enabling direct connection to global tier one IP backbone for faster Internet access, while also minimizing distance delays on a global scale;
- Housing (Co-location) Connectivity Service- a high-quality, low-price Global IP Network connection for data center customers connecting to the Internet with rich bandwidth menus to meet a variety of customer requirements;
- Smart Content Delivery - fast and efficient content distribution worldwide through multiple cache servers located on the NTT/VERIO Global IP Network;
- Global IP Security Gateway - fast and high-quality global IP-VPN service based on NTT/VERIO Global IP Network;
- IPv6 Gateway Service- a native service that provides transit to a global IPv6 network by directly connecting to a NTT/VERIO global IPv6 backbone.