The table below details important information relevant to each Carrier AAA software release. The dates and milestones provided are in accordance with the policies of Carrier AAA software at the time of each software release and are in accordance with stated End of Life/End of Support policies for Juniper Networks.
|Steel-Belted Radius Carrier (SBR Carrier)||FRS Date||End of Engineering||End of Support|
|SBR Carrier 8.4||09/28/2017||09/28/2019||03/28/2020|
|SBR Carrier 8.3||11/23/2016||11/23/2018||05/23/2019|
|SBR Carrier 8.2||03/23/2016||03/23/2018||09/23/2018|
|SBR Carrier 8.1||03/30/2015||03/30/2017||09/30/2017|
|SBR Carrier 8.0||06/04/2014||06/04/2016||12/04/2016|
|SBR Carrier 7.6||08/15/2013||08/15/2015||02/15/2016|
|SBR Carrier 7.5||01/07/2013||01/07/2015||07/07/2015|
|SBR Carrier 7.44||04/16/2012||10/16/2013||10/16/2014|
|SBR Carrier 7.34||03/31/2011||01/31/20132||01/31/20142|
|SBR Carrier 7.2.44||12/15/2010||06/30/20123||06/30/20133|
|SBR Carrier 7.24||07/11/2009||12/31/2011||12/31/2012|
|SBR Carrier 7.04||09/05/2008||03/31/2011||03/31/2012|
SBR Carrier EOE date: The date twenty-four (24) months from first general availability.
SBR Carrier EOS date: The date six (6) months after EOE date.
|IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) AAA Server||FRS Date||End of Engineering||End of Support|
|IMS AAA Server 1.2||01/10/2011||07/10/2012||06/30/20142|
|IMS AAA Server 1.1||09/23/2008||03/23/20101||03/23/20111|
|IMS AAA Server 1.0||12/17/2007||06/17/20091||06/17/20101|
IMS AAA Server EOE date: The date eighteen (18) months from first general availability.
IMS AAA Server EOS date: The date twelve (12) months after EOE date.
1. All Steel-Belted Radius (SBR) Carrier releases prior to 7.5 have reached EOE and EOS dates.
2. All Steel-Belted Radius - Service Provider Edition (SPE) have reached EOE and EOS dates.
3. All Steel-Belted Radius (SBR) High Availability (HA) software have reached EOE and EOS dates.
4. All Steel-Belted Radius (SBR) Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) software have reached EOE and EOS dates.
5. All Steel-Belted Radius (SBR) Mobile IP Module (MIM) software have reached EOE and EOS dates.
6. All Port Allocation System (PAS) software have reached EOE and EOS dates.
7. All Concurrency Server (CS) software have reached EOE and EOS dates.
8. All Steel-Belted Radius - Service Level Manager (SLM) software have reached EOE and EOS dates.
1 No later than the date posted, the date may be earlier if the subsequent releases are reached prior to the months of support option.
2The EOE and EOL dates for these releases are exceptions to the standard policy.
3Support for this release has been extended beyond the dates for other 7.2 releases.
4For Carrier AAA software releases 7.4 and prior, the period of active engineering support will be the current release plus two (2) subsequent releases, or up to eighteen (18) months from the FRS date, whichever occurs first. All software releases are considered major.