Juniper Technology Migration Incentive Program
The Juniper Technology Migration Incentive Program (TMIP) offers you additional investment protection. It enables you to trade previously purchased equipment for discount credits on new equipment. To receive discount credits, eligible TMIP customers or representative Juniper partner must either:
You or a representative Juniper partner must register the trade-in equipment or Certificate of Destruction by opening a case in Juniper Case Manager. See instructions below.
We request that you or the Juniper partner open a TMIP case immediately after an order for new equipment is placed. This procedure will allow the trade-in equipment to be properly tracked and prevent you from being charged for equipment that is returned without proper documentation or registration.
Customers will receive TMIP discount credits at the time the order for new equipment is placed, and you have three months to supply proper trade-in or certification documentation to Juniper. If additional trade-in time is required, contact email@example.com.
The Juniper TMIP program enables smart growth, efficient capacity, reduced operational expenses and deploys modern technology consumption models with Flex pricing to drive cloud-era business outcomes.
Register Trade-In Equipment
If you are trading in equipment, please follow the instructions below.
1. Download and complete the Trade-In Form. It can be filled out as a spreadsheet in MS Excel or printed and filled in manually. Be sure to complete all required information, including equipment details.
2. Open a TMIP case in Juniper Case Manager to register the trade-in equipment.
3. Upload the completed form (step 1) to your TMIP case (step 2).
4. If you do not know the serial number(s) of equipment that is being traded until you physically remove it from your network, you can provide this information later by updating and re-uploading the Trade-In Form to the TMIP case in Juniper Case Manager.
5. Shipping Instructions. After you register and upload your Trade-In Form, you will be contacted by Juniper with the instructions and pre-paid shipping parameters. The shipping address for trade-in equipment:
C/O PureWrx, Inc.
6231 E. Stassney Ln
Building 13, Suite 100 Austin, TX 78744
The TMIP case will remain open until the trade-in equipment or Certificate of Destruction (CoD) is received by Juniper.
Register Destroyed Equipment
If you choose to destroy the equipment, please follow the instructions below. You must supply Juniper with an appropriately signed CoD form.
1. Download and complete the TMIP CoD form. Be sure to complete all required information, including equipment details and SKUs. NOTE: Juniper requires an officially signed CoD form (step 4).
2. Open a TMIP case in Juniper Case Manager to register the CoD.
3. Upload the completed CoD form (step 1) to your TMIP case (step 2).
4. After the equipment is uninstalled and destroyed, fill in the serial number(s) and have your CoD form signed by an individual with official signoff authority. Create a .pdf or .jpeg of the signed CoD form.
5. Upload the .pdf or .jpeg of the signed CoD form to your TMIP case on Juniper Case Manager.
The TMIP Case will remain open until a signed CoD form is uploaded to Juniper Case Manager.