How to Use the SRC Documentation
The SRC configuration guides are available in HTML and PDF format.
Content from two of the guides, the SRC PE Network Guide and the SRC PE Subscribers and Subscriptions Guide, is available in a new tabbed format to make it easier to browse information for an SRC component.
Reference documentation, such as the SRC PE CLI Command References, is available only in PDF format.
You can browse tabbed HTML pages to find information for the following SRC features:
|Interface and Subscriber Classification||SRC Admission Control Plug-In|
|Network Information Collector||SRC External Subscriber Monitor|
|Network Devices and Routers in an SRC Network||Subscriber and Subscription Management|
|SAE Plug-Ins||Subscriber Traffic Redirection|
|Service Activation Engine|
To browse for information about these features:
- Go to the SRC documentation page.
- Under Release 3.2, locate the SRC PE Network Guide and the SRC PE Subscribers and Subscriptions Guide. Under those guides, click the link for a feature.
- On a feature page, such as the Service Activation Engine page, click the tab for the type of information you want: Overview, Configuration, Administration, or Troubleshooting.
- On a tabbed page, browse for the topic that you want to read.
- From a topic page, find links to related information and a PDF version of the topic on the right side of the screen.
You can use the search utility to find information about any SRC component or feature.
To search for SRC topics:
- Go to a Juniper documentation page, such as the SRC documentation page.
- On the left side of the page under Technical Documentation, click Technical Documentation Advanced Search.
- On the right side of the Search page, under Technical Documentation, click Selected Product, and select SRC software or C Series Controller.
- In the Enter Keywords box, enter the search text and click Search.
The SRC books provide information about all SRC components and features.
- Locate a book on the SRC documentation page.
- Use standard book-based components:
- Browse the Table of Contents.
- Browse the Index.
- In PDF files, use the Find utility.