[Report an Error]
To view general information about all device physicall
and logical interfaces, select Monitor>Interfaces in the J-Web user interface.
Alternatively, you can enter the following show commands
in the CLI editor to view interface status and traffic statistics:
- show interfaces terse
- show interfaces detail
- show interfaces interface-name
The J-Web Interfaces page displays the following details about
each device interface:
- Port—Indicates the interface name. (For
information about interface naming conventions, see the JUNOS Software Interfaces and Routing Configuration Guide.)
- Admin Status—Indicates whether the interface is
enabled (Up) or disabled (Down).
- Link Status—Indicates whether the interface is linked
(Up) or not linked (Down).
- Input Rate graph—Displays interface bandwidth utilization.
Input rates are shown in bytes per second.
- Output Rate graph—Displays interface bandwidth utilization.
Output rates are shown in bytes per second.
- Error Counters chart—Displays input and output error
counters in the form of a bar chart.
- Packet Counters chart—Displays the number of broadcast,
unicast, and multicast packet counters in the form of a pie chart.
(Packet counter charts are supported only for interfaces that support
To change the interface display, use the following options:
- Port for FPC—Controls the member for which information
- Show Graph—Displays input and output packet counters
and error counters in the form of charts.
- Pop-up button—Displays the interface graphs in a
separate pop-up window.
- Details—Displays extensive statistics about the
selected interface, including its general status, traffic information,
I/O errors, class-of-service data, and statistics.
- Refresh Interval—Indicates the duration of time
after which you want the data on the page to be refreshed.
- Clear Statistics—Clears the statistics for the selected
[Report an Error]