Your Preinstallation Responsibilities
Complete the following tasks before installing the system:
- Verify that the electrical supply meets all AC and DC power requirements. See Chapter 11, System Specifications.
- Verify that the site meets all environment specifications. See Environmental Requirements later in this chapter and Chapter 11, System Specifications.
- Verify that the cables you plan to use meet the specifications, and review the cabling recommendations. See Cabling Recommendations later in this chapter.
- Verify the operation of all telephone circuits, digital services, and T1 facilities required for installation.
- Ensure that all IP environment requirements are met, such as autonomous system (AS) number, port IP address and mask, management Ethernet port IP address and mask, and broadcast address.