Removing a vSRX Instance from Microsoft Azure
To remove a vSRX instance from Microsoft Azure:
- Log in to the Azure Portal.
- In the left pane of the Azure Portal, click the Virtual Machines icon.
- In the right pane, select the vSRX instance you want to
remove, then click Delete to delete it.
You can delete a VM while it is running. If desired, you can stop the vSRX instance before deleting it
- To delete the disks attached to the deleted vSRX virtual machine, click Delete and then select Delete the Associated VHD.
- To delete the related cloud service for the deleted vSRX virtual machine, access the Cloud Service tab and click Delete to remove the related cloud services.