Installing Server Licenses (C-Web Interface)
To use a server license on a C Series Controller, a Juniper Networks database must run on the same C Series Controller as the license server.
To install server licenses for C Series Controllers:
- Click Manage>Enable to enable
the license server.
The Enable pane appears.
In the Component box, select licSvr, and click OK.
- Click Manage>Request>License>Import to install the server license.
- Enter information as described in the Help text in the main pane, and click OK.
- Click Monitor>SAE>Licenses to verify that a valid license is available.
- Configure license manager for the SAE.