Configuring PTSP Policies (SRC CLI)
The role of the policy list for the PTSP device driver must be set to junos-ptsp. The policy list must be configured to contain the rule of type ptsp-service-rule. A ptsp-service-rule object can contain one or more traffic-conditions and any number of actions (filter, policer-ref, forwarding-class, forwarding-instance). Each traffic-condition is translated to the PTSP policy template using the same action variables defined in the policy rule.
Before you configure PTSP policies, review the information about configuring and managing policies:
To configure PTSP policies:
- Create a policy group.
- Configure the policy list and set the role of the list to junos-ptsp and the applicability to both.
- Configure the PTSP policer instance.
- Configure the PTSP policy rule and set the rule type to ptsp-service-rule or ptsp-subscriber-profile.
- Configure the PTSP classify-traffic conditions.
- Configure the PTSP actions.