Adding a Profile
To add a profile using the Web GUI:
- Select RADIUS Configuration > Profiles.
The Profiles List page (Figure 44) appears.
- Click Add.
The Create Profile pane (Figure 45) appears.
- Enter a name for the new profile in the Name field.
- Optionally, enter a description for the profile in the Description field.
- To add standard RADIUS attributes and parent or structured
attributes to a check list or return list of the profile, click Add under the CheckList area
or the ReturnList area.
The Add CheckList Attribute or Add ReturnList Attribute dialog box Figure 46 appears.
the attribute you want to add to the check list or return list from
the attributes list.
You can search the attributes by entering the attribute name in the text box.
- Select or enter a value for the selected attribute.
The dialog changes according to the attribute you choose. Some attributes require that you enter a value, string, or IP address. Other attributes require that you choose from a fixed list of values.
The Multivalued check box always appears dimmed, so you cannot select or clear this check box. If the Multivalued check box appears cleared, an attribute can have only one value. If the Multivalued check box appears selected, you can add multiple values for the attribute.
The Orderable check box always appears dimmed, so you cannot select or clear this check box. If the Orderable check box appears selected, you can define the order of the multi-valued attributes. If the Orderable check box appears cleared, the attribute is neither a multi-valued attribute nor an orderable attribute.
(Check list attributes only) To set the attributes value to the default value (which is useful in situations where the attribute is not included in the RADIUS request), select the Default check box.
(Return list single-valued attributes only) If you do not want to specify a particular value, but want to make sure that whatever value of the attribute appears in the RADIUS request is echoed to the client in the RADIUS response, select the Echo check box.
The echo property is disabled for multi-valued return list attributes.
You cannot define multiple instances of Framed-IPv6-Address attributes in a return list or check list. The Framed-IPv6-Address attribute can appear only once in a return list or check list.
- Click Add Attribute to add this AVP to the list.
- Repeat steps 6 through 8 to add more attributes to the return list or check list.
- When you are finished adding AVPs, click Close.
The CheckList area or the ReturnList area in the Create Profile pane (Figure 45) displays the updated list of selected attributes.
You can modify the return or check list by using the Edit and Delete buttons. You can reorder the attributes by selecting each attribute and using the Up or Down arrow.
The Up arrow is disabled, if the selected attribute is not orderable or if the selected attribute is already the first value. The Down arrow is disabled, if the selected attribute is not orderable or if the selected attribute is already the last value.
- Optionally, if you have added a structured or parent attribute to the profile, add its subattributes to the structured or parent attribute. For more information about how to add subattributes to a structured or parent attribute, see Adding Subattributes to a Structured Attribute.
- Click Save to save the profile
The Profiles List page (Figure 44) displays an updated list of profile entries.