Adding an IPv4 Address Pool
An IP address pool consists of one or more ranges of IPv4 addresses. You can add or delete ranges and set an optional description for each address pool.
IPv4 address pools can be used to assign IPv6 prefixes using the Framed-IPv6-Prefix attribute. For more information about the usage of the Framed-IPv6-Prefix attribute, see the SBR Carrier Reference Guide.
To add an IPv4 address pool using the Web GUI:
- Select RADIUS Configuration > Address Pools
The IP Pools List page (Figure 62) appears.
The IP Pools List page enables you to view the name of IPv4 address pools configured for an SSR cluster. To create and view details of IP pools in the SSR cluster you need to use administrative scripts. For details see Using IP Address and IP Address Pool Scripts.
- Click Add.
The Create IP Pool pane (Figure 63) appears.
- Enter the name for the IPv4 address pool in the Name field.
- Optionally, enter a description for the address pool in the Description field.
- Click Add in the Address Ranges area.
The Add Address Range dialog box (Figure 64) appears.
- Enter the starting address for the IPv4 address range in the Starting Address field.
- Enter the number of addresses for the range in the Size field.
- Click OK.
The Create IP Pool pane (Figure 63) displays an updated list of address ranges.
You can modify the address range by using the Edit and Delete buttons.
- Repeat steps 5 through 8 to add more address ranges for the IPv4 address pool.
- Click Save to save the IPv4
address pool configuration.
The IP Pools List page (Figure 62) displays an updated list of address pool entries.