Installing a JCS 1200 Fan Pack
Figure 1 shows how to remove and install a fan pack.
Figure 1: Removing and Installing a JCS 1200 Fan Pack
To install a fan pack on a power module (see Figure 1):
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Make sure that the handle is rotated down so that it is parallel with the bottom of the module, with the power module rear connector facing up.
- Slide the fan pack into position on the power module until it stops and locks into place.
- Rotate the power module handle to the open position.
- Install the power module.