Verifying that the JCS 1200 Platform is Powered On Correctly
After you connect the cables to the modules and route the cables, complete the following steps to start the JCS 1200 platform and verify that it is working correctly:
- Make sure that the following LEDs are lit, which
indicate that the device is working correctly:
- Input power and output power LEDs on each power module
- OK LED on each management module
- OK LED on each switch module
- Make sure that the power-on LED on each Routing Engine is lit, either steady or flashing slowly.
- Make sure there are no fault or error LEDs lit on any of the modules.