Removing a JCS 1200 Fan Pack
Figure 1 shows how to remove and install a fan pack.
Figure 1: Removing and Installing a JCS 1200 Fan Pack
To remove a fan pack from a power module (see Figure 1):
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Remove the selected power module.
- With the power module rear connector facing up, rotate the handle down so that it is parallel with the bottom of the module.
- Press the blue release tabs on each side of the fan pack.
- Pull the fan pack away from the power module.
- If you are instructed to return the fan pack, follow all packaging instructions and use any packaging materials for shipping that are supplied to you.