Contacting Customer Support to Obtain Return Materials Authorization
After you have located the serial numbers of the components you need to return, open a Case with Juniper Networks Technical Assistance Center (JTAC) on the web or by telephone.
You can contact JTAC 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Case Manager at CSC: https://www.juniper.net/cm/
- Telephone: +1-888-314-JTAC (+1-888-314-5822, toll free in U.S., Canada, and Mexico
If you are contacting JTAC by telephone, enter your 11-digit case number followed by the pound (#) key if this is an existing case, or press the star (*) key to be routed to the next available support engineer.
Note: For international or direct-dial options in countries without toll free numbers, go to https://www.juniper.net/support/requesting-support.html
Information You Might Need to Supply to JTAC
When requesting support from JTAC by telephone, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your existing case number, if you have one
- Details of the failure or problem
- Type of activity being performed on the switch when the problem occurred
- Configuration data displayed by one or more show commands