Removing a JCS 1200 Bezel Filter
Figure 1 shows a bezel filter.
Figure 1: JCS 1200 Bezel Filter
To remove a bezel filter:
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Remove the bezel (see Removing a JCS 1200 Bezel).
- Lay the bezel on a flat work surface and orient it so that the bottom of the bezel is closest to you and the light path holes are to the right. The large rectangles in the filter frame should be closest to you.
- Remove the air filter assembly from the filter
frame by pulling out and rotating the air filter assembly locks until
they no longer engage the air filter assembly.
Figure 2: Removing the Air Filter Assembly
- Remove the air filter assembly; then remove the old filter from the filter frame and dispose of it.