Uploading a Configuration File (J-Web Procedure)
You can create a configuration file on your local system, copy the file to the EX-series switch and then load the file into the CLI. After you have loaded the configuration file, you can commit it to activate the configuration on the switch. You can also edit the configuration interactively using the CLI and commit it at a later time.
To upload a configuration file from your local system:
- Select Maintain > Config Management > Upload.
The main pane displays the File to Upload box.
- Specify the name of the file to upload using one
of the following methods:
- Type the absolute path and filename in the File to Upload box.
- Click Browse to navigate to the file.
- Click Upload and Commit to upload
and commit the configuration.
The switch checks the configuration for the correct syntax before committing it.