JCS 1200 Platform System Reliability Guidelines
To help ensure proper cooling and system reliability, make sure that the following requirements are met:
- Each of the module bays on the JCS 1200 platform has either a module or a module filler installed.
- Each of the Routing Engine bays on the front of the JCS 1200 platform has either a Routing Engine or a Routing Engine filler installed.
- A removed hot-swappable module, Routing Engine, or drive is replaced within 1 minute of removal.
- Cables for the optional modules are routed according to the illustrations and instructions in this document.
- A failed fan is replaced as soon as possible to restore cooling redundancy.