JCS 1200 Agency Approvals
The platform complies with the following standards:
- CAN/CSA-22.2 No. 60950-00/UL 1950 Third Edition, Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- EN 60950 Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- AS/NZS 3548 Class A (Australia/New Zealand)
- BSMI Class A (Taiwan)
- ICES-003 Class A (Canada)
- EN55022 Class A (Europe)
- FCC Part 15 Class A (USA)
- VCCI Class A (Japan)
- EN-61000-3-2 Power Line Harmonics
- EN-61000-4-2 ESD
- EN-61000-4-3 Radiated Immunity
- EN-61000-4-4 EFT
- EN-61000-4-5 Surge
- EN-61000-4-6 Low Frequency Common Immunity
- EN-61000-4-11 Voltage Dips and Sags
- ETSI EN-300386-2 Telecommunication Network Equipment. Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements
- GR-1089-Core: EMC and Electrical Safety for Network Telecommunications Equipment
- SR-3580 NEBS Criteria Levels (Level 3 Compliance)
- GR-63-Core: NEBS, Physical Protection
- The equipment is suitable for installation as part of the Common Bonding Network (CBN).
- The equipment is suitable for installation in locations where the National Electrical Code (NEC) applies.
- The battery return connection is to be treated as a Common DC return (i.e. DC-C), as defined in GR-1089-CORE.