ON THIS PAGE
Maintaining the SRX4100 Cooling System
Replacing the SRX4100 Services Gateway Fan Tray
To replace the fan tray:
- Identify the physical location of the faulty fan tray on the rear panel of the chassis. Figure 1 shows how the fan trays are numbered.
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist, and connect the strap to the ESD point on the chassis.
- Loosen the captive screws on the fan tray faceplate.
- Grasp the captive screw and pull out the fan tray completely out of the chassis.
- Insert the replacement fan tray straight into the chassis.
- Tighten the captive screw on the fan tray faceplate to secure it in the chassis.