Removing the MX2020 Craft Interface
To remove the craft interface (see Figure 1):
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist, and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Detach any external devices connected to the craft interface.
- Loosen the captive screws at the left and right corners of the craft interface faceplate by using the Torx (T10) screwdriver.
- Grasp the craft interface faceplate and carefully tilt it toward you until it is horizontal.
- Disconnect the ribbon cable from the back of the faceplate by gently pressing on both sides of the latch with your thumb and forefinger. Remove the craft interface from the chassis.