Installing an MX960 Router Overview
To install the MX960 router:
- Prepare your installation site.
- Review the safety guidelines.
- Unpack the router and verify the parts.
- Install the mounting hardware.
- Lift the router on to the rack. Because of the weight of the router, we recommend that you use a mechanical lift.
- Connect cables to the network and external devices.
- Connect the grounding cable
- Connect the AC power cord or DC power cables:
- Power on the router:
- Perform the initial system configuration.