Unpacking the MX10003 Router
The router is shipped in a cardboard carton and secured with foam packing material. The carton also contains an accessory box and quick start instructions.
The router is maximally protected inside the shipping carton. Do not unpack it until you are ready to begin installation.
To unpack the router:
- Move the shipping carton to a staging area as close to the installation site as possible, but where you have enough room to remove the router.
- Position the carton so that the arrows are pointing up.
- Open the top flaps on the shipping carton.
- Remove the accessory box, and verify the contents against the parts inventory on the label attached to the carton.
- Pull out the packing material holding the router in place.
- Verify the contents of the carton against the packing list included with the router.
- Save the shipping carton and packing materials in case you later need to move or ship the router.