Returning a Hardware Component to Juniper Networks, Inc.
If a hardware component fails, please contact Juniper Networks, Inc. to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. This number is used to track the returned material at the factory and to return repaired or new components to the customer as needed.
Do not return any component to Juniper Networks, Inc. unless you have first obtained an RMA number. Juniper Networks, Inc. reserves the right to refuse shipments that do not have an RMA. Refused shipments are returned to the customer by collect freight.
For more information about return and repair policies, see the customer support webpage at https://support.juniper.net/support/.
For product problems or technical support issues, contact the Juniper Networks Technical Assistance Center (JTAC) by using the Service Request Manager link at https://support.juniper.net/support/ or at 1-888-314-JTAC (within the United States) or 1-408-745-9500 (from outside the United States).
To return a defective hardware component:
- Determine the part number and serial number of the defective component.
- Obtain an RMA number from the Juniper Networks Technical Assistance Center (JTAC). You can send e-mail or telephone as described above.
- Provide the following information in your e-mail message
or during the telephone call:
Part number and serial number of component
Your name, organization name, telephone number, and fax number
Description of the failure
- The support representative validates your request and issues an RMA number for return of the component.
- Pack the component for shipment.