Installing a JCS 1200 Power Module
Figure 1 shows how to remove and install a power module.
Figure 1: Removing and Installing a JCS 1200 Power Module
To install a power module (see Figure 1):
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Remove the power module filler, if one is installed.
- Make sure that the handle on the power module is in the open position.
- Orient the new power module to the selected power
- For the upper power module bays, the rear connector on the power module must be facing down.
- For the lower power module bays, the rear connector on the power module must be facing up.